Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Freebie Friday: I Have, Who Has... Games

Time for a Freebie Friday!  Head on over to my TpT store and scoop up three of my I Have, Who Has... math review games for Free!!

Students love to take a break from the daily routine and have some fun with a class game. I love them because they are simple to create and hand out.

You can get any of the following:

I Have, Who Has - Fractions, Decimals and Percents
It contains 30 cards and gives your students an opportunity to convert fractions, decimals, percents.


I Have, Who Has - Analog Time
Let your students practice reading analog clocks with this 26 card set.


I Have, Who Has - Number Sense
See how quickly your students can perform basic operations accurately with this 30 card set.


Don't forget to leave some feedback on TpT if you pick these up. :-)

What other games do you play to help your students practice their math concepts?

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...