Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who Wants to Be a Mathonaire??

I was super excited the other day when I received my weekly email from Edmodo with resources that have been shared on their site.  They had this awesome Math game listed and after I checked it out, I knew other teachers would love it too.  It's a take on Who Wants to be a Millionaire but is called Who Wants to Be a Mathonaire.


They have five levels of difficulty - however, I think this would be best for grades 2-6.  Just like in the original gameshow, you answer questions to earn points all the way up to 1,000,000,000.  And you even get the three lifelines in case you get stuck.

I suggest you check it out - I had a lot of fun playing around on it.  The only wish downside in my opinion is that there was no sound.  But I think my students would be hooting and hollering so much when we played that it wouldn't matter in the long run.

How would you use this game in your classroom?  Have you come across any great games? Share them below.



P.S. If you don't know about Edmodo, read my post about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!

    PS: I'd like to pass The Lovely Blog Award on to your awesome blog. You can check out the details at www.lessonsfromthemiddle.com.~Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I am a new follower!
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...