Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Permission to Pin

It's amazing how many times we all sign up for something without reading the fine print first. (I, of course, remember my mom and dad telling me to always read it so I can't blame them and hang my head in shame.) ;-)  The good news is, someone finally did read the fine print on Pinterest and wrote an article about what the rest of didn't bother reading - which you can see here.  Basically, in a nutshell, Pinterest terms of use state that whatever you are pinning that you are the rightful owner of those pictures and that they reserve the right to use those pins in any way they choose.

So in an effort to assure everyone that I am completely okay with them pinning anything they get from my blog or other sites, I am joining the Link Up that Laura Candler has set-up and is hosting.  Be sure to check out her blog for more information.

Feel free to pin away off any of my sites.   Thank you!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...