Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Market Mondays: Vista Print

I have been a Vista Print addict since my first year of teaching back seven years ago. They consistently send me email offers for free business cards, stamps, postcards, rack cards, etc and I go CRAZY!  I try to think of uses for the different free items (whether or not I need them....) and before I know it, I have a full cart and am paying a decent shipping cost with a bunch of great stuff on its way to me.  Summer time tends to be worse - I probably have a package a day arriving for about two weeks. 

What is Vista Print you ask?????  In case you don't know, Vista Print is an online company in which you can order marketing materials for your business or in my case - fabulous classroom resources.  The best part about it, is many times they have promotions where the items are free. What's the catch you ask?  Well, the items will have some sort of Vista Print advertisement on them (usually on the back) and you have to pay for shipping and handling.  However, when you look at all the great stuff you get, the S&H is really not a big deal.  I have once actually paid for an item and not received it for free and that was my Classroom Do Poster

I'm not even going to bother breaking down the pros and cons of these products.  Why? Because I simply cannot think of a con. Seriously. I LOVE VISTA PRINT! So of course this place gets 5 stars from me!  Look below at some of the item I have created on Vista Print.  You can also see more teacher created items on the wiki.  
Business Card

Business Card

Business Card

Business Card

Business Card
Back of Postcard

Front of Postcard

Postcard

Postcard
Notecard

Notecard

Card
Magnet

Lawn Sign

Rack Card
Stamp

Stamp

Stamp

Stamp

Stamp

Stamp


Do you Vista Print?  What items have you created?




Save up to 80% on custom printed products at Vistaprint.  Order today!

6 comments:

  1. I love your Vista prints. Definitely will be doing some business with them. Thanks for the good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris! When you order, feel free to share with me the pictures of what you get and I'll share them on my blog. I LOVE looking at other people's purchases.....makes me buy more too. haha

      Delete
  2. Love Vista Print too! I spend way to much money there but I can't help it! I'm a new follower!
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand Amy! It's ridiculous - I think I need a support group for my addiction. ;-)

      Delete
  3. All these cards are so nice. I need to print plastic business cards fro my new business. How can i get the free designs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used my school logo to create my own stationary. I also created by own labels for my books in my classroom library (This book belongs to Miss Parnell). And most of the posters that I have put in my class have been printed by them (classroom rules, quotes and such from Pinterest). Most of the items I got for free or deeply discounted once I started my order.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...