Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fonts, Fonts and even more Fonts - part 1

Samson - my cat who has A LOT of fur
If there is one thing I love almost as MUCH as school supplies, it's fonts! Seriously - I think I have downloaded more fonts than there is fur on my cat!!!  I collect them.....sort of like how people collect Precious Moments (do people collect these things anymore???), shoes, purses, etc - I in turn collect fonts.

Wait - let me be more specific.  I collect FREE fonts.  Here are some of my absolute favorite fonts and below are links for you to get them too.


Spicy Sushi Roll    Kate Berry               Fandango       5th grade cursive      brown bear funk

What are your favorite fonts??  Share them below in the comments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...