Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flubaroo - It's for You!

Teachers around the world will agree with me that grading papers is one of the most time consuming components of our job.  Enter Flubaroo - a new script that coincides with GoogleDocs that makes grading quizzes and tests a snap. This great tool was introduced to me by our Technology Genius at our school. However, the day he sent the email to a bunch of us about it was on April Fool's Day. As you can imagine, I thought it was a big joke. Either his idea of one or since it involved Google, I thought it was their joke of the year.  WRONG - it's real folks! So, stop sitting here and reading my blog and go to Flubaroo and play around with it. You'll be thankful you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...